Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa to Teach Son About Pot

Our son is just going to know that daddy likes to smoke."
So say a pregnant Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa in a new E! interview, as the couple talks of its impending son and the honest ways in which it plans to raise him.

"I'm not going to be smoking right there over the baby, because smoke in general and being high is not good for a kid," Khalifa says. "None of that. But definitely he's going to know what it is - and he'll know the difference between being a child and not being able to use it and being an adult and knowing how to use it."
Rose went on to say marijuana is akin to alcohol and most parents make their children aware that that is simply an adult drink.
Elsewhere, Rose insists on having a natural water birth. She's embracing it, in fact.
"I'm looking forward to the pain, actually. My family thinks I'm crazy, but I want to feel the pain and I want...the end result, just holding my baby and going through all that for him."
It's a sweet sentiment. And at least we know her man has something at home that ought to make her feel a lot better afterward.



0 comments: