Chris Brown: Beating Rihanna "Deepest Regret of My Life ...

In an interview with the Mirror (UK), the controversial and oft-maligned Chris Brown calls beating Rihanna the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."
Many will never get past what he did, but his woman has. Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together, dealing with the backlash as a united front.
Chris Brown, Rihanna Twitter Picture
Breezy adds of that night he assaulted her in 2009, and the aftermath:
"Sometimes you fight with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals. But she loves me ... what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”
As for Seth MacFarlane bashing him during the Academy Awards on Sunday, Brown said, "People attack me and criticize me, it happens all the time."
"They don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me anymore. Other people can judge us but in the end they don’t know anything."
It certainly has bothered him in the past (we've seen the broken windows and Twitter rampages), but it's possible he really is at peace with it all now.

facebook.com/9jagista

0 comments: