Miranda Lambert on Chris Brown: The Message He Sends is Not Okay...


If you thought that time, or Chris Brown's reconciliation with Rihanna, might make Miranda Lambert temper her distaste for the singer, then think again.
The country crooner, who slammed the R&B star and started a Twitter beef with him after he won big at the 2012 Grammy Awards, isn't backing down.



















"I don't get it. He beat on a girl... Not cool that we act like that didn't happen," Miranda tweeted in February 2012. In the new issue of Redbook, she explains:
"I wanted everyone to know I don’t agree with the message it's sending to young woman. It’s not okay. At all. To be celebrated after doing something like that."
"Yeah, I didn’t feel right about not saying something. The loudmouth that I am, I say what I think," she says. "I've got these pistols tattooed on my arm, for God's sake!"
"I don't think it's right," she said, adding that she doesn't regret slamming Chris Brown. "I never will, and I will stand by what I said till the day that I die."
Lambert doesn't consider this a celebrity feud, however.
"There was no feud. I'm right, they're wrong!"
Bam.


0 comments: