Frank Ocean NOT Pressing Charges Against Chris Brown, Choosing "Sanity, Forgiveness"...

Frank Ocean WILL NOT press charges against Chris Brown after last week's brawl, announcing that he after some soul searching, he has opted to move on.

Ocean posted on his Tumblr, "As a child I thought if someone jumped me it would result in me murdering or mutilating a man. But as a man I am not a killer."

Frank Ocean on SNLChris Brown Modeling


"I’ll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace.”
Simple, yet profound thoughts from the rapper.
The Chris Brown-Frank Ocean fight broke out last Sunday outside a recording studio in L.A., allegedly (at least at first) over a highly coveted parking spot.
A witness on scene said Breezy threw the first punch and Ocean spoke to the police, while Brown left the scene and was the suspect in the battery case.
Sources close to Chris remained adamant Frank came at him, Ocean's crew started it, and that Brown never hit anyone. No one was charged in the case.
With Frank letting it go, that's how it will stay.
Ocean Tumblr
Hatchet, buried ... at least until the next studio run-i.

facebook.com/9jagista


0 comments: