Toni Braxton Retiring from Music, Wants to Act as a Lesbian...

Toni Braxton is heading to Hollywood!\ Well, the acting side of Hollywood.
In an interview with TheGrio.com, Braxton says the "excitement" of singing is "gone" and she's now focused on the next step in her career.
Toni Braxton in Red
"I'm just not going to do any albums anymore," explains the six-time Grammy winner. "Maybe touring occasionally here and there because I love performing, but not as much as I did in the past. But no new projects."
So, what sort of projects does Braxton have in mind?
"I would like to play a lesbian," she said. "I don't know why. And do a whole make-out scene and the whole thing; just something completely different than people would expect from me. Not a lipstick lesbian, either."
Braxton has sold over 60 million albums. She released a single last year titled "I Heart You," but has also faced a number of personal issues in recent years.
In November, the artist was accused of wire fraud. She was then hospitalized with lupus in December.
She also anchors Braxton Family Values, but isn't thrilled about that fact: "I hate to have reality star behind my name. That's just not what I wanted to be when I grew up."

0 comments: