Séx Scandal: Skuki Brothers Shows What The Ladies Want ...

Of course ladies are attracted to fame and fortune the same way ants run to wherever there is sugar. When a lady released some private photos of one of the Skuki brothers recently, the musicians denied it. But the lady is insisting that she will expose more damning photos if they carry on with "using and dumping" ladies.
And as if to show off that they've got what ladies want, money, the brothers posted the photo of themselves above eating in the midst of Naira notes.

See the bedroom photos the lady released and her treat to Skuki below:
The lady said: "I want Vavavoom, Skuki or whatever he calls himself to know that he messed with the wrong person this time, and until he apologizes to me to the notice of everyone who he embarrassed me in their presence, I would reveal his private escapades to the public every 24hours till he takes action.
"We dated for 3months and I have a lot of munches plus every picture he has hidden on his phone. Its not my heart you would break, you never knew I had your password abi, Ode!"

0 comments: