Actress Bimbo Thomas Sends Her Nudé Photo To A Fake Lover...

It's sad but could have been avoided if she didn't allow love becloud her senses:

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Thomas was having an affair with a man who she didn't know already has a wife and children somewhere. She got so blinding by the love that she took nudé photos of herself and send them to this fake lover. Now the man has dumped her and returned to his wife and children.

Below are the revelations of the actress nudé photo saga...
"Yes, I have been in love before and I have been involved in relationships I thought was love but wasn't.. There was this relationship I thought would lead to the altar. I was committed to it and the guy was committed too but it still didn't work out. We are still friends though. When I came out of that relationship, I didn't want to date again. I just wanted to be left alone but you know women and love; I found another guy, he was the kind of guy one will call a gentleman. I fell in love with him; I could do anything for him. I even made a mistake that still tugs at my conscience till date; I sent him my unclad photos.

"Looking back now, it was one mistake too many especially when I realized the guy was deceiving me as he was married with children. I cried and cried! I almost gave up on everything thing but God kept me. 
"Yes, it is a stupid mistake but you know celebrities are humans too. We hurt, we laugh, we cry, we love, we grief and do everything every other human being does. We fall in love and make mistakes. Though we fall down like the Bible would say, but we can't stay down, we get up and keep forging ahead. Many guys that approach female celebrities have evil intentions. 
"Dating is now something I dread. I don't think I will give up on love but the next guy might pay for the sins of others." 

0 comments: