MUSIC: You are mine by Linda Ibezim...

Good day,
Please, kindly help review and post this beautiful music on your pretigious blog. Thank you

BIOGRAPHY

Linda  ibezim, aka 1million hails from the eastern part of Nigeria  umuahia, Abia state.born in the late 80's has been singing for the past 5 years. 
Inspired by the likes of lady gaga and  Asa 1million Is a lover of music movies, sports, nature

The name 1million
It has absolutely nothing to do with the money. It is much bigger than that. It's the number of times I feel and stood back up.its is the countless number of places I have been to just to make my dreams come tru. It is how much smarter, stronger and better I am. The name signifies how God blesses me; in millions. Not forgetting that when I count my friends and fans, I count them in millions. Because I have all these, I am 1 in a million twitter @iam1million

HOTLINK

0 comments: