Nicki Minaj Steps Out With Very Revealing Costume...

Controversial but successful artiste, Nicki Minaj, just have a way of turning the spotlight on herself when and our she wants it. Her latest Halloween costume has generated a lot of buzz, especially on her social median but it seems she is bent on pressing on. Lol! Below is what Nicki said about her crazy costume...

I've just been feeling a lot more comfortable, and its like if you're feeling yourself, you might as well show the world. Like f*** the world. Sometimes you just hold so much back and its like, 'Look, I'm a girl and I won't be able to do this when I am 60 years old, so I am going to freaking do it now.'

I didn't know it was going to be that big of a deal. Because I swear my friend Shericka bought me that costume 2 hours before I put it on. My stylist couldn't come through with the costume that I was going to wear. I was going to have this cheetah thing and paint my face and then I couldn't get it, so I was like 'Well, let me just get any old thing.' 
And that was the any old thing.

0 comments: