Noah Cyrus Shaves Side of Head, Responds to Haters...

Noah Cyrus is making like older sister Miley Cyrus. No, the 13-year old isn't Twerking with any giant stuffed animals. But the young star has gotten herself a unique haircut and been forced to defend it against critics around the Internet. First, the half-shaven hair look:

Noah Cyrus Shaved Head

Now, the hate...

With numerous followers giving Noah a hard time over the 'do, Cyrus took to Instagram and defended herself with a long message. "Everyone please stop hating on me," she wrote. "I'm my own person I can do whatever I want. Please stop being so mean. "Do you think I enjoy reading comments tell[ing] me I'm ugly and I'm trying to be someone I'm not when I'm only being myself. I can't believe the words people are saying to me right now. Please I beg of you just stop." Miley, of course, also received series criticism when she cut and dyed her hair in August 2012. What do you think of this look on Noah Cyrus?

0 comments: