Séx Tale: KCee Says Actress Ebube Nwagbo Is Crying To Him...

Since KCee's relationship with actress Ebube Nwagbo collapsed, the love birds have been linked with moves to settle and continue from where they had stopped. Things are getting out of hand as it appears KCee is not ready to take Ebube back but the stories in the media is really affecting Ebube in her chances to get another man to be with. Hence, she has been crying to KCee to clear the air and take a stand for her sake.
Reacting to the story, KCee said: "Personally, I don’t have anything to lose by these rumours. I just feel for Ebube. She keeps crying, telling people that I’m the one spoiling her name, because she believes I’m behind the rumours. But it’s not me, I don’t have to spoil anyone’s name. Her mother even called me, crying, telling me to let her daughter be...
"They think I’m the one sponsoring all the rumours, but why should I do that? I know someone is behind all these. All these things they say are false, it’s not nice. In fact, I just spoke with my wife, she just left the country last week. She’s not based in Nigeria.”

KCee told Vanguard that there was never a time he moved into an apartment with Ebube Nwagbo in Lekki.

0 comments: